Baby Jogger City Elite Single Stroller (2012) in Sand
If this is your first time shopping for a stroller we’re sure you would agree that…
Shopping for a Stroller is Overwhelming!
You’ve scoured reviews on Baby Gizmo, YouTube, and Amazon, hoping to get the “must haves” checked off your list. You’ve made mental notes of any negative reviews and wonder if you will have a similar experience. You want the best stroller for your lifestyle but with so many options how do you know you’re making the right decision?
At least not a first. You have to get your hands on it, fold it, unfold it, take it out for a test drive, use it like you’ll be using it in your everyday life, doing everyday activities. This is the only way to know for sure if you and your new stroller will have a long, healthy relationship. Wouldn’t it be great if you could test a stroller for 30 days and return it for a full refund if it didn't meet your expectations?
Our Unique 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not absolutely satisfied with the Baby Jogger City Elite after 30 days of use, return it for a prompt and courteous refund. (You will not see this offer anywhere else).
You’re Saying I can Use it and Still Return it?
Yes! If the Baby Jogger City Elite doesn’t Exceed Your Expectations after you’ve used it for 30 days simply return it for a FULL Refund. But from what we have personally experienced from the City Elite we know you won’t want to return it!
What You’ll LOVE
· Want a stroller that can handle bumpy, uneven sidewalks? Large 12” forever air wheels easily handle the worst neighborhood sidewalks…and because the Elite has forever air tires you will never have to worry about a flat! At 12” they’re great for rough terrains but still compact enough for easy storage.
· 75 lb weight capacity! Most strollers don’t go over a 50lb weight limit…with the City Elite you will be looking at least another year of “bonus” use compared to most 50lb weight limit strollers.
· 26” Max Head Height
· Baby Jogger’s Patented Quick Fold technology – Folds small so it will easily fit into most trunks.
· Convenient magnetized peek-a-boo window and ventilation panels ….ssshhhhhhh….the magnets don’t make the loud noises caused by Velcro so if your baby is napping they will not be disturbed!
· HUGE Canopy that completely (no exaggeration!) covers the child and protects against harmful UV rays.
· Convenient Hand Brake. If you’ve ever used a foot brake in sandals then you will appreciate the hand operated brake on the City Elite… Just pull up to engage and push the button and push down to release.
· Turns on a dime with its swivel front wheel, making it one of the most maneuverable strollers on the market
· Handlebar has 6 storage compartments for all your lose odds and ends
· Adjustable Handle for the short, tall, and everyone in between
· Easily accessible storage basket
· Entire seat fabric snaps off and is washable
Assembled L x W x H: 48” x 26.5” x 39.5”
Folded with Wheels: 33.5” x 27.75” x 16”
Folded without Wheels: 33.5” x 20” 10.75”
Weight: 26.2 lbs
Weight Capacity: 75 lbs
Max Head Height: 26”
Seat Back: 20
Seat to Knee: 9.5”
Shoulder Width: 13”
Knee to Footplate: 9.5”
Width at Knee: 13.75”
“I just wanted to share how happy I am with the stroller! This is the first time I have ever felt the need to share my satisfaction! I LOVE the Baby Jogger City Elite! It is by far the best stroller I have ever owned. I have had numerous brands! I had baby #3 in December, and we are always on the go. He would not sit or sleep in the other stroller I had, nor would it fit in small spaces. It was also impossible to turn and took up so much space in my Expedition. The City Elite is not only comfortable for him, but is a dream to push and maneuver for me!! I have tried it in stores going thru aisles, and also out for walks on the road it handles the same on both surfaces. I just wish I had found it earlier! Thank you for creating the perfect stroller!"
“I love my Baby Jogger City Elite! My son is comfortable in it and I am comfortable pushing it! It is so smooth and easy to maneuver over curbs and bumps in the streets. I live in London and do not have a car so I do a lot of walking. It is great is great for long or short distance outings! The adjustable handlebar is great as I am tall and am able to select the right handle height for me. The sun canopy is great too, I love how it offers complete coverage. There is no other stroller like this on the market in the UK. And the price is just right! I am so happy I found this stroller."
“We love our City Elite Double Stroller. It keeps our kids comfortable and secure while smoothly riding over any terrain. We tested it! Sandy beaches, the Boardwalk, grass fields, rutty field paths, concrete and black top paths are no problem. Thanks Baby Jogger for such a great all-round stroller.”
Q. How can I use my Baby Jogger City Elite with an infant?
A. The City Elite has a car seat adaptor or bassinet available to accommodate a newborn. It is important to remember though, that newborns are more vulnerable to outside conditions and should be appropriately protected from the heat, cold and wind. (Please note our Car Seat Adaptors have a maximum weight capacity of 45 lbs - that's the combined weight of the car seat and the newborn.)
City Elite strollers have an increased recline angle to a near flat position to accommodate newborns. Never run or jog with your seat fully reclined. Also, please keep in mind that babies should have ample neck support when placed in the seat of a stroller - you can use a rolled up cloth diaper or any number of neck supports sold at baby stores.
Q. Are your strollers covered by a warranty?
A. Yes! Our frames are backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. The fabrics, wheels, tires and other components carry a one-year warranty. When calling in a warranty claim, please have your item number, serial number, manufacturer date stamp and proof of purchase on hand to expedite the process.
Q. Can I use the City Series line to run with?
A. The City Elite Stroller is not intended for jogging or running purposes. The City Elite is an agile urban and all-terrain stroller that provides optimum versatility for everyday use.
Our Unique 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not absolutely satisfied with the Baby Jogger City Elite after 30 days of use, return if for a prompt and courteous refund. (You will not see this offer anywhere else).
Try the 2011 Baby Jogger City Elite at No Risk Today!